Kyrenia Animal Rescue Job Vacancy
From Kyrenia Animal Rescue….
Would it be possible for you to circulate the following please? We understand you are under a great deal of pressure at the moment but we would be very grateful if you could.
IS THIS YOU?
- Are YOU looking for a full time position working with dogs and cats?
- Are YOU hard working and prepared to work 6 days a week?
- Are YOU in good health and willing to clean, treat, care for the animals, transport members of staff and animals, do a spot of DIY, in fact happy to lend your hand to anything for the benefit of our animals?
- Do YOU have a clean local driving licence and ideally live west of Girne?
- Are YOU a Kimlik Card holder? (Not essential as a work permit could be applied for the right person)
If YOU can answer YES to all these, we need YOU!
Please email your CV or details of your experience to our office on firstname.lastname@example.org
2 thoughts on “Kyrenia Animal Rescue Job Vacancy”
This position might be more attractive if it was a job share of 3.5 days a week rather than a 6 day commitment
A problem may be Lesley that Expats are not allowed to work part-time according to TRNC employment laws
Comments are closed.