SOS Children’s Village has teamed up with Beaz Tasarım and Rüstem Kitabevi to launch its sale of jigsaw puzzles.
A perfect gift for any occasion, the puzzles form a map of Cyprus and come in adult and child versions. Proceeds from sales of each set will be donated to SOS Children’s Village.
The 50-piece colourful child version contains city names in Turkish and English, and is a fun way to teach children about the island in the different languages.
The adult version, with 500 pieces, is an ancient map of the island and once finished can be framed to make a great piece of décor.
Child Puzzle: 45TL
Adult Puzzle: 50TL
Pick them up at SOS Children’s Village in Nicosia, SOS Youth Home in Kyrenia, or at any of the sales points below:
• Tezgah (Nicosia, Walled City, Asmaaltı)
• Bellapais Monastery, Kyrenia
• Best Seller (Karakum branch)
• Best Seller (Alsancak branch)
• Kyrenia Castle coffee shop
• Cyprus Corner Souvenir Shop (Nicosia, Walled City, Bandabulya branch)
• Cyprus Corner Souvenir Shop (Nicosia, Walled City, Selimiye branch)
• St. Sophia Hand Craft Center (Nicosia, Walled City, Büyükhan)
• Ghetto Café (Dereboyu, Nicosia)
• St. Hilarion Castle
• Delatte Café Coffee Break (Dereboyu, Nicosia)
For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 225 70 17.