* 2 Pounds Lamb or Beef — cubed
* 1 Large Onion — thinly sliced
* 3 Teaspoons Garlic — finely chopped
* 1 Tablespoon Paprika
* 2 Teaspoons Cumin
* 1 Tablespoon Thyme — finely chopped
* 1/2 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
* 1/2 Cup Parsley — chopped
* 1/2 Cup Mint — chopped
* Salt And Pepper — to taste * Olive Oil
* 4 Large Tomatoes — quartered
* 2 Large Red Onion — quartered
* 4 Large Pepperocini Peppers — quartered
* 2 Large Jalapeno — quartered
Directions: Combine all ingredients down to but not including the olive oil. Marinate in refrigerator overnight. Brush the vegetables with olive oil and left over marinade. Thread lamb and vegetables on skewers and grill over a hot fire or in the oven under the broiler for 5 minutes turning frequently. Brown specks should appear on the vegetables to show you when they are done.
Enjoy with a glass or 2 of your favourite wine.