Pasta Salad with roasted Pepper
and Feta cheese
By Ralph Kratzer
The important thing is that your time in the kitchen is limited to a minimum and the dishes are light and easy to digest.
Enjoy the summer and happy cooking!
Ingredients (serves 4)
each 2 medium red and yellow peppers
150 g Feat cheese, crumbled
40 g walnuts, chopped
60 ml red wine vinegar
80 ml olive oil
2 tspn mustard
fresh basil leaves
- Cook the pasta in a large pot with slightly salted water as prescribed on the package, rinse under cold water and drain. Put aside.
- Seed and slice the peppers, roast them in an slightly oiled pan (or in a hot oven) until tender but not mushy.
- Place the pasta together with the peppers, cheese and walnuts in a large bowl and toss gently.
- Prepare a dressing of vinegar, olive oil, mustard and garlic.
- Drizzle the dressing over the pasta salad and serve with fresh basil leaves on the top.
Categories: Chef's Choice