- 2 medium size zucchinis, washed, slice in round shape.
- 1 cubanelle pepper, discard the seed, cut in medium size.
- 150 gr. medium ground beef.
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
- 3-4 garlic clove, sliced.
- 1 large onion, sliced.
- 2 tbsp crushed tomato, canned.
- 1/3 cup warm water.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
1 tsp crushed pepper.
1 tbsp dill, chopped.
Cook the ground beef with olive oil, onion, salt and pepper until the colour of ground beef turns to light brown. Don’t overcook! Place zucchini slices in a shallow pan. Spread ground beef mixture all over them along with the cubanelle peppers. Mix crushed tomato with hot water and garlic, pour into the pan. Cook for about 15 minutes on medium heat.
Turn the heat off. Drizzle some olive oil and sprinkle crushed red pepper, chopped dill all over it.
Categories: Chef's Choice