NykkÖ-Michaël Grégoire, an accomplished musician, was born in France in 1979. He studied the organ and piano at the conservatoire in Angoulème and in 1997 moved to the conservatoire of Bordeaux to continue his studies of the organ, harmony and composition, harpsichord and the “Ondes Martenot” (an early electronic musical instrument invented in 1928 by Maurice Martenot).
He gained his diploma in Music in 2002 and a diploma in teaching in 2005.
He has worked extensively as a teacher and an accompanist for choirs, soloists and instrumentalists. He moved to England in September 2009.
Diary for Music Week
Tuesday 23rd May
- Church Choir Rehearsal at 6pm in the Church Hall with NykkÖ
- An Evening of Favourite Hymns and organ solos at 7.30pm in the Church with NykkÖ
Wednesday 24th May
- Joint Choirs (Church & Kyrenia Chamber Choir) Rehearsal at 6pm in the Church with NykkÖ
Thursday 25th May
- Joint Choirs Rehearsal at 5.30pm in the Church with NykkÖ
- Ascension Day Concert St Andrew’s Church Choir and the Kyrenia Chamber Choir at 7.30pm in the Church with NykkÖ
Sunday 28th May
- Church Choir Rehearsal at 9.30am in the Church Hall
- Music Week Eucharist Service at 10.30am
For more news from St Andrews Church, Kyrenia, please click here