SOS Children’s Village – Back To School
A Hopeful Future For Every Child!
SOS Children’s Village has launched its Back To School campaign.
With the slogan “A Hopeful Future For Every Child”, the campaign aims to collect funding for school supplies and lessons for the 232 children under its care, as well as raise awareness of their needs.
In the new school term, the charity is appealing to the public to give children the opportunity for a good education today, to make way for a bright and clean society tomorrow.
By providing children with the right school materials, you can give the teachers, doctors, lawyers – and even leaders of the future – a head start in their journey.
We believe every child, from whatever background, has a right to a good education.
Let’s Send Our Kids To School
By simply buying a school bag, uniform, school shoes or a book for one child, we can change the future.
- One book – 20TL
- A week’s pocket money – 30TL
- A week’s extra lessons – 40TL
- One school bag – 50TL
- A pair of school shoes – 70TL
- School uniform proceeds – 100TL
Ways to donate:
- SMS: Donate 10TL by sending an empty message to 4120, via all operators.
- Bank deposits: Visit your nearest branch of the following banks and make a donation in these accounts:
- Türk Bankası Ltd. (Turkish Bank): TL account 015848733 – Sterling account 7092674
- Limasol Türk Kooperatif Bankası (Limasol Turkish Cooperative Bank): TL account 600318 – Sterling account 700694
- Kıbrıs Türk Kooperatif Merkez Bankası (Cyprus Turkish Cooperative Central Bank): TL account 285258
- Creditwest Bank: TL account 15304685
- Online: To donate online, using our secure online form please click here
Follow and share our campaign!
Categories: Charities and Associations