Pirates’ Pork Chops
Here is a tasty morsel to tempt you..
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
* 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
* 1/2 (10.75 ounce) can milk
* 1 (1 ounce) package ranch salad dressing mix
* Ranch-Style Rice
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork chops and fry on each side until browned, about 3 minutes per side. Pour in the liquid from the pineapple chunks, saving pineapple for later. Stir in the golden syrup and ketchup and season with curry powder, ginger, salt and pepper. Reduce heat to medium, cover and simmer for 30 minutes, or until pork chops are tender.
2. When the pork chops are tender, pour in the pineapple chunks and add the raisins. Heat through briefly, then serve.
Source: North Cyprus Forum
Categories: Chef's Choice