Only a few days to go until the Jessic Bar & Restaurant Grand Charity Auction on Tuesday May 22nd!
A vast and varied assortment of lots have been donated, and are going under the hammer of Auctioneer Karl Rugg during the afternoon.
- A swimming pool water slide
- 2 sets of brand new fully lined curtains (90 inches x 90 inches)
- Garden leaf blower
- Electric drill
- Brand new full dinner service
- A Yamaha Electric/Acoustic Guitar with stand
- A Kapok Acoustic Guitar with tuner
- A range of Garden Furniture and ornaments
- Brand new set of 24 Heated Rollers in travel bag
- Boxes of assorted Cookery Books
- Traditional Mantel Clock
…and much, much more! Do come along and have a look before the auction to see the variety of items on offer.
Jessic’s famous BBQ will be served from 1pm priced at 40TL per person with 5TL from every meal going to the Charity, a Raffle and an ‘Odds and Ends’ stall will run through the day, and DJ Steve will round the evening off with a Disco and Karaoke.
100% of the money raised is going to the Karsiyaka Village Primary School Media Room/Library project that is nearing completion. Thanks to the support and generosity of Jessic’s customers and management almost 30,000TL is being raised to completely refurbish and equip this room with laptop computers, a projector and screen, and other learning essentials: all with a special emphasis on improving the English Language Learning facilities.
Everyone is welcome to come along on Tuesday to Jessic’s, located on the main road in Karsiyaka just past the Lapta border, and help towards improving education possibilities for Karsiyaka schoolchildren!