By Ahmet Abdulaziz…….
In connection with the World Labour day, the CITYMALL is organising a photo contest on 8th March 2018. The selected photographs will be exhibited from 1st March until 11th March at Citymall, and sold. The sale proceeds will be donated to the Women’s Shelter House of Lefkoşa Turkish Municipality..
The deadline for submission of photographs is 22nd February 2018. Hereunder are some important terms and conditions for participation in the contest.
- Photos will be sent as digital (digital) recording.
- Each contestant can submit a maximum of 4 works to the competition.
- The participant may participate in any contest that has not been awarded or exhibited in any competition.
- Artwork sent to the competition will be sent in JPEG format with a resolution of 300 dpi, with a long edge up to 420mm and a short edge not exceeding 297mm (A3 size).
- The photos are to be submitted at http://citymallcyprus.com/en/fotograf/
- Each photo should be named and the name of the file where and when the photo was taken should be indicated in the file names.
- The artists who are going to enter on the contest are free to use any kind of approach / interpretation appropriate to their own expression style.
- Photos must be delivered to the addresses specified by February 22, 2018.
- The participant acknowledges, declares and undertakes that the works he/she sent to the competition belong to him/her and that he/she has all his/her permissions. Any prize, title and any other achievements obtained by participating in this contest shall be withdrawn from participants who have received a prize or who are deemed worthy to be exhibited.
Attendance, participation and acknowledgment will be given to all participants.
- Prints and digital copies of all works awarded and/or worthy of the competition will belong to the CityMall in full.
- All works that are awarded and/or worthy of exhibiting at the end of the competition are treated as if they were purchased by CityMall with all copyrights. CityMall, all works that are awarded and/or worthy of exhibiting, exhibitions, banners, catalogs, brochures, calendars, etc. in their educational activities. including the right to use and display in any promotional material, and to broadcast in the media.