TRNC Minister of Health Hakan Dinçyürek attended and made a speech at the 9th Turkish Medical World Congress, which was held in İstanbul and brought together health ministers, scientists, academicians, and health sector stakeholders from many countries around the world.
According to the statement issued by the Ministry of Health, the 9th Turkish Medical World Congress and TÜSEB Aziz Sancar Science, Service and Incentive Awards Ceremony organized by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Türkiye and the Presidency of the Institutes of Health of Türkiye (TÜSEB) held on 19-22 October 2023 in İstanbul with the main theme of “Artificial Intelligence in Health” under the auspices of the Presidency of the Republic of Türkiye.
Within the framework of his contacts, TRNC Minister Dinçyürek discussed with the Turkish Minister of Health Fahrettin Koca the requirements and action plans for the implementation of the health cooperation protocols between the two countries.
TRNC Minister of Health Dinçyürek has also met:
- Azerbaijan Minister of Health Teymur Musayev,
- Kosovo Minister of Health Dr. Arben Vitia,
- Kyrgyzstan Minister of Health Beishenaliev Alymkadyr,
- Georgia Minister of Health Zürafa Azarashvili,
- Somali Minister of Health Ali Haji Adam Abubakar,
- Gambia Minister of Health Ahmadou Lamin Samateh.
Source: TRNC Public Information Office