Shown below are some issues that taxi users must take notice of in order for the sector to develop and for the service provided to improve to a certain standard.
Below are some main rules that taxi drivers must follow and customers should make sure they are followed:
- All taxis serve on a single fare. The fare doesn’t change according to the destination.
- Opening the taximeter before the journey is compulsory for all taxis.
- The amount at the end of the trip is a single fare. This amount cannot be demanded separately from passengers. The taxi driver cannot demand a higher amount than the figure on the taximeter.
- You are not obliged to pay an extra fee for luggage or belongings that fit into the trunk of the taxi.
- Taxi drivers do not have the right to choose passengers or destination.
We believe that following the basic rules mentioned above will contribute to the increase of customer satisfaction and the spread of taxi use in our country.
You can send your complaints about taxi and other transportation vehicles to the 1181 ALO TRANSPORT LINE free of charge 24/7.