TRIVIA QUIZ No. 2.
Answers tomorrow – Saturday 2nd December
Get your thinking caps on!
1. Whose real name was Marion Michael Morrison?
2. What is Alice Cooper’s real name?
1. Which was the first suspension bridge in London?
2. Which bridge connects Europe with Asia?
1. Which instrument connects Lionel Hampton, Red
Norvo and Gary Burton?
2. Which saxophonist was known as “Bird”?
1. What was the name of Bill Haley’s best known band?
2. What was the name of Buddy Holly’s Texas hometown?
1. What were Brunel’s first names?
2. Where was the blast furnace first introduced?
1. Who won the first Malaysian Grand Prix?
2. What connects the Spanish Grand Prix of 1981 with that of 1997?
1. Who in Snooker was known as The Hurricane?
2. Who scored the first televised 147?
1. What is the name of Harry Potter’s school?
2. What was the name of Captain Pugwash’s mortal enemy?
1. What is a lepidopterist?
2. What would a lithologist study?
1. Who was defeated at El Alamein in 1942?
2. Which general took Argentina into the Falklands War?