Readers mail ….
From Vicki Karaca at the Black Olive …..
I hope you are all well.
Here is some information on events for the next couple of weeks at The Black Olive.
Black Olive Sunday Roast 23rd January is now FULLY BOOKED.
- Heartbeat NCCCT is desperate for donations of Clothing and Bric a Brac.
- These can be dropped off at The Black Olive at pre-arranged times by calling 0533 835 5133 or can be collected from Wednesday 26th Jan 9.00 am until 12.00 noon
- We will have two volunteers that will be waiting at the Black Olive to receive your donations and many thanks in advance.
- Friday 28th January 7.00 pm Black Olive Fun Quiz in aid of Heartbeat NCCCT
- 90TL includes supper with a choice of the following and a 20TL donation to Heartbeat
- Double egg chips and beans
- Chili con carne with rice
- Sausages mash in onion gravy with mash and veg.
There are still a few places available.