Chef´s Choice – Pasta Dishes
Spaghetti with Prawns and Zucchini
- 5 medium sized zucchini (courgettes), finely sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- 8 – 10 fresh cherry tomatoes, halved and deseeded
- 500 g spaghetti
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 600 g deep frozen peeled prawns, thawed
- ½ lemon
- Parmesan cheese , grated
- 1 bunch of parsley, chopped
Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
Add the garlic, tomatoes and prawns, then cook until the prawns are cooked through (time depends if you use raw or precooked ones – look at the packet instructions). Reduce the heat and squeeze the lemon juice over it.
Properly drain the spaghetti, reserving some of the pasta water. Add the pasta to the frying pan and gently mix with the zucchini and prawns. Add some pasta water to loosen if necessary. Mix in the parsley.
Season to taste and serve hot, sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
Categories: Chef's Choice